Okie dokie artichokie, I got lots of things I REALLY love lately ;) ahaha… SOOOO, without further adieu, here it is! :D
1. Phantom of the Opera, particularly the two songs Masquerade and Music of the Night. My favorites! Check ’em out…
2. I am in LOVE with this dress… I think it’s simply gorgeous! And I love the whole rusty, color scheme for fall–it goes good with my hair haha. It’s convertable, so you can make it look so many different ways and they’re all gorgeous!
3. Also on Etsy, this little lacy leotard is so adorable and I’m a sucker for every aspect of this piece: the neckline, 3/4 length tighter sleeves, the material and pattern it makes (♥), and the color.
4. Hipstamatic has been so fun to play with, and I’m constantly snapping shots. Here’s a few of my faves:
5. One more fashion-ista thing I love… I WANT IT SO BAD! haha… and the Martha Washington pearls I have would go GREAT with it hehe! Anyways, :)
6. Speaking of pearls, I have two really pretty pearl necklaces, but I saw this ring at James Avery and fell in complete bliss! It’s simply gorgeous…
in all things, love.