I feel like thankful is an understatement when I stop and think about my life. I’m not making this a huge shfeel (idk what that means…?) but I just want to express my thanks. So I’m going to blog 10 things I’m thankful for on this wonderful Thanksgiving.
1. I’m thankful for my Creator. For the unique person He made me to be-inside and out.
2. I’m thankful for my Strength. For being able to overcome adversity and defeat with the power of the Father’s hand on me.
3. I’m thankful for being known by the greatest Artist who ever was. His creations and masterpieces are beautiful beyond description and too marvelous for words!
4. I’m thankful for my Provider. That I was daughter to a joyful home that loved me unconditionally, and I have never gone hungry, thirsty, or cold.
5. I’m thankful for the Counselor. That there is always a holy presence in me who guides me.
6. I’m thankful for my Maker. That I was made to be cherished one day for a certain person who was made to be loved by me. Perfectly.
7. I’m thankful for the Alpha Omega. He is constant.
8. I’m thankful for my Teacher. That I can never stop gaining wisdom.
9. I’m thankful for The Merciful. Wow. His mercy is unfathomable.
10. I’m thankful for my Lover. That a God so passionate gave his son to die for my dirty soul because he loved me so much.
Happy Thanksgiving :)